Monday, October 24, 2011

Traditional Learning vs. Technology

I think both are great ways to study. I've learned through both environments and I can tell you that there is no significant difference in terms of what I've learned. I think technology is a way to make things easier, but it doesn't always apply to everybody, and that is the case with this school. I think it's all personal preference, some people prefer to use technology, they think its helpful to their studies; some people think it's a huge distraction to what they do; and some, like me, doesn't really have a preference as to what kind of learning philosophy the school utilizes.

What I found intriguing is the location of the school, situated in the middle of Silicon Valley, technology center of the world, are they trying to send a message?

No comments:

Post a Comment